INCREASE THE LIFE, PERFORMANCE & RESALE VALUE OF YOUR HYBRID
Today’s hybrid vehicle maintenance is all about having the right technology, factory scan tools and experienced hybrid technicians with the skills to interpret data on your hybrid’s Onboard Diagnostic System properly. Most auto repair shops don’t have the technology or ability to perform dealership quality diagnostics, maintenance or repairs on your hybrid vehicle. Dealerships have the technology and expertise, but they charge a fortune and nobody likes getting upsold constantly.
There are only a handful of independent hybrid repair facilities in Southern California, excluding dealerships, with the diagnostic technology, factory scan tools, ASE Certified Technicians and experience who can diagnose, maintain and repair your hybrid quickly, properly and cost-effectively the first time and every time.
Electron Automotive is One of Them!
Southern California hybrid owners have trusted Electron Automotive to diagnose, maintain and repair their hybrid vehicles since 2010. Preventive maintenance is a big reason why most of our customers enjoy years of carefree driving, high performance and higher than normal resale value. It’s a great long-term investment that helps you avoid unforeseen, inconvenient and expensive repairs.
We’ve Earned Our Customer’s Trust Each Day Over the Last 12 Years
Customers trust Electron to identify and repair problems in the most expedient, professional and cost-effective manner possible. Electron’s ASE Certified Hybrid Technicians use the latest cutting edge diagnostic technology and factory scan tools to accurately scan, test and diagnose all systems in your hybrid vehicle. Factory scan tools gives us the same access to information that dealerships have, but our advanced diagnostic technology is what really separates Electron from other hybrid repair facilities.
Our diagnostic technology was developed exclusively for Electron Automotive by our founder, an award winning electrical engineer and hybrid technology pioneer. Our proprietary technology, along with everything else that we have to offer, has made Electron Automotive the Southland’s #1 Dealership Alternative for Hybrid Repairs, Maintenance and Diagnostics.
Scheduling preventive maintenance services based on time or mileage benchmarks works for most services, but nobody knows your car better than you. Hybrid vehicles making strange, weird or repetitive sounds, as well as unusual smells when you’re driving, are early warning signs of trouble. Addressing them in the early stages will save you time, money and lots of frustration. We’ve seen it all over the last 12 years and preventive maintenance, whether scheduled based on time/mileage benchmarks or by fixing small issues before they become large problems, has paid big dividends for our customers.
Preventive Maintenance Based on Time/Mileage Benchmarks
- Engine oil change and filter replacement.
- Oil system filtering and cleaning to ensure free from blockages and giving correct lubrication at all times.
- Multi-point inspections for leaks, damages, fluid levels and belt conditions.
- Air filter replacement and cabin filter replacement to ensure vehicle’s airflow is always clean and fresh.
- Auxiliary battery testing to identify issues before they arise or become expensive.
- Long life engine coolant swap, to prevent corrosion and stop freezing and overheating.
- Hybrid inverter coolant swap to prevent overheating and freezing.
- Hybrid transaxle fluid replacement to extend transaxle life and prevent breakdowns.
- Brake bleeding and changing fluid in order to keep brake pedal firm and make ensure maximum efficiency with no air locks.
- Spark plug replacement for maximum efficiency and ignition coil inspection.
- Cleaning of intake and duct system, preserving life of the catalytic converter.
- Caliper lubrication and inspection to ensure brakes are operating correctly with less chance of failure.
- Emergency brake adjustment to ensure vehicle is as safe as possible.
- Brake pad and rotor replacement if required.
- Air conditioning services such as performance testing and recharging.
Preventive Maintenance Based on Real Time Events
- No Start/Won’t Start Even With Functioning 12v Battery System
- Engine Misfires
- Reduced Fuel Economy
- Loss of Performance/Acceleration
- Hybrid Battery Not Charging
- Engine Vibrating Excessively
- Running Rough
- Loud Rattling Sound
- Hybrid Overheating
- Hybrid Transmission Slipping
- Hybrid Fluid Leaks of All Kinds Including Engine Oil, Engine Coolant, Brake & Transmission Fluid
- Check Hybrid System Warning Light
- Red Triangle with Exclamation Mark Warning Light
- Orange Triangle with Exclamation Mark Warning Light
- Low Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Hybrid Check Engine Light
- Regenerative Brake Warning Light
- Hybrid Drive System Malfunction Light
- & Many More
Statistics show that it’s significantly less expensive to maintain the health, performance and useful life of your hybrid vehicle through regular preventive maintenance than it is to pay for major repairs that could have been avoided altogether. As ASE Certified Hybrid technicians, we know how to treat your hybrid vehicles and an ounce of preventive maintenance is worth more than a pound of major hybrid repairs.
Another solid benefit of preventive maintenance is higher hybrid resale value and stronger consumer demand. Today’s consumers are holding onto their hybrid vehicles longer than they used to and the demand for used hybrid’s is near an all-time high. Buyers looking to purchase used hybrids have more confidence in vehicles with full service records because they’ve been well maintained and are much less likely to break down or require expensive major repairs than poorly maintained vehicles. Consumers have historically paid premium prices for hybrids in immaculate condition and full service histories to prove it.
Electron Automotive has helped hybrid vehicle owners throughout the Southland make better, more cost-effective and informed hybrid maintenance and repair decisions since 2010.
We warranty our work with industry leading 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranties and our customer satisfaction and service experience is second to none. The next time you need anything hybrid, give us a call before heading over to your local auto repair shop or dealership. We welcome the opportunity to earn your business and we guaranteed you won’t be disappointed.
Give us a try the next time you need hybrid repair, diagnostic or maintenance services. Just call (714) 790-1604 or submit the “Request Quote” form to get a quote or schedule service.
WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT US ON YELP & GOOGLE REVIEWS
Electron is one of only a handful of hybrid specialized auto repair and maintenance facilities in Southern California with the technology, ASE Certified Technicians, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, expertise and resources to perform dealership quality hybrid repairs and maintenance services. We back our repair work with a comprehensive industry leading 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty and provide an upgraded customer satisfaction and service experience second to none.
The next time you’re in need of anything hybrid, please give us a try and you’ll see first-hand why we’re the #1 Dealership Alternative for Quality Hybrid Diagnostic, Repair and Maintenance services in the Southland.