FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Hybrid manufacturers usually recommend maintenance service intervals at 30k, 60k and 90k miles. While these recommendations may sound optional, they’re not if you want to maintain the performance, safety, reliability and resale value of your hybrid, as well as your warranty. At Electron Automotive, we don’t deviate from the manufacturer’s factory scheduled maintenance instructions as shown in your owner’s manual and all of the maintenance services we perform will be to factory/manufacturer specifications.
WHY MAINTENANCE SHOULD BE PERFORMED BY CERTIFIED HYBRID SPECIALISTS?
Some hybrid vehicle maintenance services are the same as those performed on standard combustion engine vehicles, but other maintenance services are uniquely different, complex and challenging. Quality hybrid repairs, diagnostics and maintenance services require specialized care from certified hybrid technicians and that’s exactly what you’ll get at Electron Automotive.
We are a dedicated hybrid specialist facility with cutting edge diagnostic technology, factory scan tools and a team of experienced ASE Certified Hybrid technicians. Our hybrid repair facility is state-of-the-art and we offer industry leading 3 year/36,000 Mile Warranties on all hybrid repairs.
We’re one of the few independent hybrid repair facilities in Southern California whose workmanship and service consistently meets or exceeds the dealership’s. There’s no need to put the health and warranty of your hybrid at risk using standard auto repair shops or paying heavily inflated dealership prices. Electron Automotive offers customers top quality hybrid diagnostic, maintenance and repair services and an upgraded customer experience at a fraction of what dealerships charge.
The factory scheduled hybrid maintenance services below also include our Extensive 35-Point Hybrid Health Inspection. Please call 1-714-706-1908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need further information.
30k/30,000 Mile Factory Scheduled Maintenance
The 30k mile service offers us a chance to see how the standard systems of your hybrid vehicle are performing. This is the first major checkup you should have done to ensure your vehicle is performing as it should over time.
- Engine oil and filter change
- Replace engine air filter and cabin air filter
- Verify proper tire pressure including spare tire
- Inspect tire condition and wear patterns
- Rotate and balance tires when applicable
- Brake inspection: includes inspection of all lines, hoses, pads, rotors & calipers
- Inspection of the parking brake operation
- Replace brake fluid
- Inspect steering and suspension: cv axle shaft, cv boots, ball joints, wheel bearing, and power steering components
- Check condition and level of all fluids
- Test battery as well as starting and charging system
- Visually inspect belts and hoses
- Inspect wiper blade condition and replace if necessary
- Inspect operation of all lights and horn
- Test and replace keyless entry/smart key batteries
- Check for software updates in vehicle modules
60k/60,000 Mile Factory Scheduled Maintenance
The vehicle’s major systems have been used enough by the 60k mile checkup to reveal any major wear issues. The 60k mile service includes all of the 30k services, plus the following depending on vehicle make and model:
- Engine cooling system service
- Spark plugs inspected and replaced per owner’s manual specifications
- Fuel systems service – engine de-carbonization
- Transmission fluid service
- Power steering fluid service
- Replace fuel filter – when applicable
- Check HVAC operation
90k/90,000 Mile Factory Scheduled Maintenance
The 90k mile service is critical and helps us determine how well the vehicle has aged. How a vehicle ages can help us estimate how much life or use the vehicle has left. At 90,000 miles, we examine all major systems. We inspect the engine, transmission, drive train, heat and ac, steering, electrical and braking systems. Basically we take a look at the total driving quality of the vehicle. The 90k mile service includes all of the 30k mile services, plus the following depending upon your vehicle make and model:
- Replace engine drive belt or belts
- Replace differential fluids
- Replace transfer case fluid
- Inspect and replace timing belt
- Check transmission fluid condition and recommend service if needed.
- Remove spark plugs and check condition. Apply anti-seize to threads if plugs are still serviceable.
- Check for special services that might be needed related to the make and type of hybrid.
- Check for service updates and recalls.